- Shipping & Delivery
- Returns & Replacements
- Price matching
- Privacy & Security
- Contact Us
- You can place orders online, or over the phone.
- We will pick the phone up between 9am and 5.30 pm, Monday to Friday. Leave us a message if we're busy and we'll get straight back to you!
- Shipping & Delivery
- We only have one type of shipping option - as fast and safe as possible!
- >We guarantee that all orders placed before 1pm will ship that day, on a next working day delivery service.
- >Please make sure that someone is in at your delivery address to sign for your order. We cannot leave packages unattended as we need confirmation that your order has reached you before we are happy.
- >You can track your order by calling us on 0117 9332833, or emailing us via our website. We will also email you tracking information as we ship your order so that you can track the status of your order online.
- UK orders
- >Our goal is to have your order to you within 48 hours of you placing it with us. We aim to beat this wherever we can.
- > Orders placed on Friday before 1pm will ship for delivery on Monday.
- > We use DPD/Interlink for most UK orders.
- > Smaller items are sent by Royal Mail First Class.
- > We can deliver on Saturdays for an extra charge. Please contact us for more info! It will cost an extra £20 but it's tracked so you know you'll get it.
- > We cannot deliver on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
- > Some areas of the UK (eg Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands) may take an extra day to arrive.
- > Alternatively you can come and pick your order up from us in our Bristol Shop! Click here for directions and opening times.
- UK order pricing
Up to £10 £1.50 Up to £10 £1.50 Up to £30 £4.00 Up to £50 £4.50 Up to £100 £5.00 Over £100 Free Delivery!
- European Orders
- > Please note - we have distributors across much of Europe, and you should be able to get our stuff in via your local skateshop.We can only ship to customers in the following countries:
- UK Czech Republic Finland Italy Norway Poland Slovenia Bulgaria Sweden USA - Please click here to be directed to our US online shop!
- > The safety of your order is our primary goal. We send all orders via a Priority Tracked service.
- > Orders usually take 2-6 working days, depending on your location. You can contact us anytime for tracking info on your order.
- > We use DPD/Interlink as our main European carrier. Their depot is just down the road from us and we have found their service to be second to none.
- > Smaller orders will ship with Royal Mail First Class recorded.
- > We cannot deliver on Public Holidays or weekends.
- > Under EU law, we have to charge VAT at the UK rate of 20% to all EU countries. You will be paying the same as UK customers for your stuff.
- > Norweigian customers pleasde note - please be aware that you may be required to pay additional import taxes on your order.
- Returns & Replacements
- If you have a problem with your order, you can return any goods in an unused condition if you notify us by email or written letter within 7 days of recieving your goods. Returns will be at your cost, except where you can convince us that it's our fault!
- We try to be as reasonable as possible with returns, if you have a problem, give us a call and we'll do our level best to sort it out.
- Price Matching The aim of this webshop is to provide exceptional customer service, and we believe in supporting our retailers. As a result, we don't price match. If you can find Lush, Cult or Sabre products cheaper somewhere else - support your local retailer and buy from them!
- We accept Paypal, and most major credit and debit cards. We use SagePay for all card transactions. Both of these services use the HTTPS//: protocol, which uses 128bit encryption to prevent anyone apart from you or the payment provider from intercepting your card details. We don't record (or even see!) your card details if you place an order online, and orders placed on the phone are entered straight into the system with no records kept. We take security extremely seriously - your details are safe with us.
- You can also pay by bank transfer or cheque if you wish - we'll contact you for payment information as soon as we see your order.
- Privacy & Security
- Here at Vandem-MFG we are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
We do occasionally update this Policy so please do return and review this Policy from time to time.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- In running and operating this website we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. This data and information is detailed below:
i. Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website.
ii. Information that visitors provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as when a visitor registers for information or makes a purchase. .
iii. Information provided to us when our visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason.[Insert any other types of information that may be logged].
- USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- The information we collect is used for our own use in developing our website and also occasionally by advertisers on this site. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- i. To provide you with information relating to our website, products or our services that you request from us.
ii. To provide you with information on other products that we feel may be of interest to you.
iii. To meet our contractual obligations to you.
iv. To notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements, and service or product changes that may affect our website.
You can opt into our newsletter at point of contact, and unsubscribe at any time by following links at the bottom of each mailout.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that you have expressed an interest in previously via our website.
If you do not want us to use your data for our use then you wil always have the option to object to such use.
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
- Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- i. Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
ii. Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
iii. To assist fraud reduction and minimise credit risks.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS
- You mind find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them. Access to Information
- The Data Protection Act 1998 gives all individuals the right to access personal information that is held about them. You can request a copy of any information that we hold about you. Please note that any request for this information may be subject to payment of £10 which covers our administrative costs. Please contact us if you wish to make such a request.
- CONTACTING US